COVID-19 Update as at May 18, 2022
1. Things you need to prepare before your arrival:
- Passport valid for at least six months after your arrival date
- A return ticket or a connecting flight to another country
- Travel insurance that includes COVID-19 coverage
- Proof of complete COVID-19 vaccination with the last dose received at least 14 days before your arrival.
- Install the Peduli Lindungi app on your smartphone.
- Prepare IDR 500,000 (or equivalent major currencies eg USD, Euros GBP, AUD etc) for Visa On Arrival for those who are eligible.
- Visa exemption is available for ASEAN country passport holders.
- Those with nationalities that are not eligible to get Visa on Arrival can apply for E-visa.
- Visa on Arrival is eligible for those who hold nationalities from the following countries:
Document listed on point 1i – 1iii are required for VoA application.
|Brunei Darussalam||Germany||Malaysia||Saudi Arabia||Timor Leste|
|Canada||Hungary||Myanmar||Slovakia||United Arab Emirates|
|Cyprus||Ireland||New Zealand||South Africa||United States of America|
|Czech Republic||Italy||Norway||South Korea||Vietnam|
3. COVID-19 Test
Effective May 18, 2022, PCR test prior to departure is no longer required for fully vaccinated international travellers and no testing required for domestic flights . Fully vaccinated is currently 2 or 3 vaccinations more than 14 days prior to arrival.
- Travelers who are fully vaccinated do not need to go through quarantine upon arrival in Indonesia
- International travelers who have not received any vaccination or only received the first dose of COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 (fourteen) days before departure must undertake a 5 X 24 hours quarantine with an obligatory RT-PCR test on day four. After a second RT-PCR examination with negative results, foreign nationals who have not had any/complete vaccination will be vaccinated in the quarantine location.
This rule applies to children aged six and up.Akaya Bali is a CHSE hotel where you can stay during your quarantine. Our 5 nights quarantine package cost
IDR 3,050,000 including one way airport-hotel transfer and breakfast for two.We also can assist you in booking your PCR test on the 4th Day.
- People are allowed to remove their masks in open areas with no crowds.
- However, face masks are still required for closed-room events and rides on public transportation.